Alumni & Friends
For over 30 years, the Davis Waldorf School (DWS) has prepared children to engage in the world, building their academic, social, emotional and physical capacities for any opportunities and challenges they may face. We embrace our families as members of our close community, and have formed life-long bonds and friendships. No matter where life’s path has taken them, our alumni and alumni families always have a home at DWS. We invite you to maintain your connection with our community.
We want to stay connected with you! The very best way to keep in touch is to come by and visit us often. We would love to see you! You can remain involved in the school in many ways:
- First and foremost, please keep us posted on where you are, what you are doing and if there is anything that you would like to be involved in going forward.
- Stay current with school events and volunteer needs by signing up to receive a monthly copy of our school newsletter “Update”. Send us an email and we will make sure you receive this.
- Volunteer for our annual events, such as our All Hallow's Eve Festival, May Faire, Annual Auction, and Family Craft Day. We’d love to have you help us create a successful event and a magical experience for all of our current families.
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook. In addition to our our Davis Waldorf School Facebook page, we also have a Davis Waldorf School Alumni Facebook page .
- Visit our website often for the most current information about your DWS family.